The proliferation of social media with Instagram, Twitter and the like have changed the way we experience fashion – – browsing and buying. I had the opportunity to ask fashion blogger Psyche Southwell, creator and editor of Economy of Style what wisdom she would share with her younger blogging self a she started her fashion journey some ten years ago. Here’s the wisdom she shared.
1. It’s possible to turn your interest in fashion into professional pursuit.
2. Take chances even when you’re afraid.
3. There are multiple ways to get work done.
4. The fashion field is always evolving, so master as many skills as possible.
5. Embrace your style because it’s an important component of your identity.
What else should fashion bloggers today consider? Share in the comments!